Understanding Economic Facts for Brand Growth prospects in 2021
A country's economic conditions are influenced by numerous macroeconomic and microeconomic factors, including monetary and fiscal policy, the state of the global economy, unemployment levels, productivity, exchange rates, inflation and many others. While bulk of the attention is in the metro, it would be interesting to find out what’s happening in the other parts of the country. How’s the pandemic affecting the provincial economy and how are they coping up.
Inviting everyone to attend our very first virtual GMM for 2021....
Congratulations to all the PANAta Awards 2020 Winners
In a night of merry, glitz and surprises, the PANAta Awards...
SEE YOU ON DECEMBER 8, 7pm for the most exciting industry wide event – the PANAta Awards 2020!
Watch it live online via PANA FB, PANA Youtube Channel and...
PANAta Awards 2020 Thanks the Jury
As PANAta Awards 2020 reaches the final leg of competition, immense...
And the PEOPLE’s CHOICE PANAta Awards 2020 goes to……..
Tune in to the PANAta Awards 2020 as it goes live...
PANA Foundation’s Youth Creativity Festival Reset
Welcome 2021 with Araneta City’ Grand Clearance Sale
Araneta City is greeting the new year with exciting mall offers! Expect great...
- Megaworld celebrates the Christmas cheer with a big musical production fit for the holidays
- Globe seals brand endorsement of biggest global music group BLACKPINK
- The joy and appreciation of family togetherness is at the heart of Jollibee’s new Christmas campaign
- Coca-Cola celebrates the magic of Christmas with the launch of a new Christmas advert – The Letter
- McDelivery Send to Many Makes Hosting Virtual Activities Easy with Simultaneous Deliveries
How advertising lost sight of creativity and what to do about it
A fascinating mix of neuroscience, cultural history and advertising research, this webinar...
- Webinar: The Economist Presents The World in 2021
- 1st Data Ethics Guide for Brands
- WFA launches Asian Marketing Leaders Program to create the next wave of regional CMOs
- Signs of recovery as global advertisers show guarded optimism, WFA Crisis Response Tracker
- WFA and platforms make major progress to address harmful content