PANAta Awards 2021 submission of entries EXTENDED until September 17
Manila, Philippines, 10 September 2021 — Submission of entries for PANAta Awards 2021, the country’s prestigious recognition program for effective and creative marketing communication campaigns organized by brand builders themselves, has been extended until September 17. This was announced recently by its organizers, The Philippine Association of National Advertisers (PANA).
“This is an exciting time for the industry as we continue our legacy of celebrating brands which have made a difference in these challenging times. For this reason, we encourage brands,...
AUGUST GMM: PH Economic Updates for Balance 2021 Beyond
PANAta Awards 2021 Now open for entries
We honor brands with the most effective and game-changing marketing communication...
PANA kicks off PANAta Awards 2021 with a Virtual Media Launch
Manila, Philippines, 22 July 2021 - The Philippine Association...
15 Worthwhile Causes to Support Using Globe Rewards
Globe Rewards now has 15 non-government organizations, charitable institutions, and foundations in...
- P&G Philippines closes gender gap in workplace and senior management
- Century Pacific, RFM make it to Forbes’ ‘Best under a Billion’ list
- Unilab addresses mental health in young adults
- Philippine Airlines shows the reason they fly safe in a heartfelt video
- Applications for Reimagine Recycling now open — Save Philippine Seas, Coca-Cola team up to provide waste solutions funding
Walking the talk on climate change
Laura Baeyens, WFA's communications manager, shares on the WFA team’s sustainability journey...
adobo Talks x CDAP: USAPANG DESIGN Ep. 2 | Brand for the Motherland
For Episode 2 is Kendrick Co, founder of brand studio Antidote. In...
- adobo Talks: Jollibee Chickenjoy As The Filipinos’ Symbol for Pride and Joy
- MORES’ 2nd General Membership Meeting on Thursday, August 12, 2021, at 2:00 pm via Zoom.
- Adobo Talks x AdSpark presents: “The Filipino in Flux”, a roundtable discussion on how digital transformed our Filipino values.
- THE BOOMERANG AWARDS 2021: THE BOOMS ARE BACK!
- Fintech for a Financially Inclusive and Resilient Economy