PANAta Awards 2020 Thanks the Jury
As PANAta Awards 2020 reaches the final leg of competition, immense appreciation is expressed towards all the judges who took the tough task of reviewing and vetting the brand communication materials and substantiation papers of all the entries. Its champions include first and foremost the head of jury, Ed Sunico, currently the VP for Southeast Asia, Unilever. He was joined by other corporate luminaries Ed Mapa (Entropia), Erik Riola (Firefly ELC), Chito Maniago (GlaxoSmithKline),Charisse Chua (Levi’s Strauss Phils.) Charmaine Canillas(Petron...
And the PEOPLE’s CHOICE PANAta Awards 2020 goes to……..
Tune in to the PANAta Awards 2020 as it goes live...
PANA Foundation’s Youth Creativity Festival Reset
Industry Movers and Shakers connect with Students in Youth Creativity Festival
The Youth Creativity Festival livens up the drastically changing educational landscape...
PANAta Awards 2020 Shortlist Revealed!
PANAta Awards 2020 announces with honor and pride the list of...
Rewire 2021 and Beyond
Where disruption is the new norm, the need to fast forward...
Coca-Cola celebrates the magic of Christmas with the launch of a new Christmas advert – The Letter
This Christmas, Coca-Cola has revealed that a new advertising campaign, ‘The Letter’,...
WFA launches Asian Marketing Leaders Program to create the next wave of regional CMOs
Focus will be on developing empathetic, entrepreneurial and ethical skillsets and imparting...
- Signs of recovery as global advertisers show guarded optimism, WFA Crisis Response Tracker
- WFA and platforms make major progress to address harmful content
- Emphasis of CMO role must be on effectively leading multi-faceted teams
- Putting an end to racially-loaded terms in marketing
- CMO lockdown learnings: how marketing can boost your brand
You Wouldn’t Want to Miss This!
Break from the usual negative news cycle on your feeds and watch...
- Internet, Technology and Education Connecting Schools and Students in the New Normal
- A Guide to Digital Transformation of Government and Businesses
- UN Women Asia-Pacific Women’s Empowerment Principles Awards 2020
- A Connected Nation: State of Internet Connectivity in the Philippines
- REGISTER NOW! Updated schedule of Let’s Raket: The Indierectory’s Networking Night