PANA kicks off PANAta Awards 2021 with a Virtual Media Launch
Manila, Philippines, 22 July 2021 - The Philippine Association of National Advertisers (PANA) just launched its PANAta Awards 2021, the country’s annual recognition program for effective and creative marketing communication campaigns, continuing its legacy of celebrating brands which have made a difference.
This year’s PANAta Awards theme is “Hilaraya”, a portmanteau of the Tagalog words hila, which means “to pull”, and hiraya, meaning the “fruit of one's hopes, dreams and aspirations; rendered through a creative device of a spectrum...
New Age CMO is the topic for July GMM
In the recent past, as global economies began adjusting and...
PANA Brand Academy virtual classroom Now Accepting Brand Builders
The only way to stay ahead of the brand building...
The Filipino consumer is digitalizing fast, spending more time online...
Gamification for Brand Building
A new opportunity in gaming has emerged to engage with...
Nestlé PH ramps up solid waste management education for World Oceans Day
There is no denying that one of the greatest environmental challenges...
- 188 restaurants to offer exclusive deals for vaccinated Filipinos through Smart Bakuna Benefits
- McDonald’s Philippines launches #McDoCrewDanceChallenge to show off their dance moves that are smooth like butter!
- PLDT seeks DOJ help in fighting online child abuse, trafficking
- Globe Supports Tougher Laws vs Online Content Piracy
- Nestlé Philippines declares new commitments to achieve net zero emissions
How are you helping marketing get on the sustainability journey?
In April, WFA launched Planet Pledge, an initiative designed to put...
Fintech for a Financially Inclusive and Resilient Economy
With the rapid shift from cash to digital payments, the fintech...