Media Insights 2015 – The Top Five Media of Urban Philippines and Emerging Trends
Media consumption in the Philippines is showing how Filipinos today favor screen-based media. Television is at the peak of the country’s media landscape, followed by mobile, outdoor (out-of-home), the Internet and radio.
The study by Strategic Consumer and Media Insights Inc. (SCMI) covers urban Filipinos from 20 cities representing all 13 regions in the Philippines. Magazines, DVDs/VCDs, cinema and newspapers trail behind the top five in the urban group’s media touch points.
There are 39,480,000 urban Filipinos or urban consumers aged 10...
The Philippine Economy – Strong and Steady in 2015
It seems the positive trends related to the Philippine Economy is...
PANA 2015: Responsible Marketing Communications with a Purpose
PANA starts the year with the requisite induction of the 2015...
Saving Lives and Property Through the PANAnaw – 15th PANAF Students’ Competition Focuses on Disaster Preparedness
by Aye P Ubaldo
November is the month that the PANAF, the...
The 5th PANAF IMC Youth Congress – Learning a Better Way to Go Digital
Digital natives, the youth of today who were born into the...
The IXM Guide to ASC Approvals
Teleperformance Co-Presents Benefit Concert for University of the Philippines Scholars
Manila, Philippines—March 17, 2015 – Teleperformance, the world’s leading provider of outsourced...
- Teleperformance supports Guinness World Record Tree-Planting Initiative
- Teleperformance Philippines Runs for Scholars
- Family, Nutrition and Fun Go Hand-in-Hand at Alaska IronKids
- Accenture Expands Footprint in the Philippines, Announces Third Delivery Center in Ilocos
- Experience Shell Eco-marathon Asia 2015! REGISTER NOW!
Six Things CEOs Want From Their Marketing Teams in a Digital Age
From Brother UK to Exterion Media, Lucy Fisher talks to CEOs to find out...
STAR Blazes New Trails with ‘Wheels TV’
A new road has been paved, and you better buckle up because...
- STAR wins Quill Award of Execellence
- PHD celebrates those that have shaped the network for 25th Anniversary
- Filipinos Feel No Change in Purchasing Ability, Kantar Worldpanel Study Shows
- Top Strategy, Creative, HR Appointments Bared at Ogilvy & Mather Philippines
- Filipino Consumers Tie with Indonesians as World’s 2nd Most Optimistic in Q4 2014