2015 PANAta Marketing Effectiveness Awards Recognizes Winners
HOTEL INTERCONTINENTAL, MAKATI – “Kaya natin love ang PANAta Awards, kasi parang bottomless iced tea,” remarks event co-host Chito Maniago of CEMEX Philippines at the awarding ceremony.
Indeed, 59 awardees emerged at the PANAta Marketing Effectiveness Awards out of 89 entries this 2015. It is the most number of PANAta awardees to date.
The original PANAta Awards was conceived in 2009 to recognize PANA members for advertising and marketing campaigns that highlight Filipino values. Last year, PANA reinvented PANAta in line with...
2015 PANAta Marketing Effectiveness Awards Winners
Congratulations to all the winners of the 2nd PANAta Marketing Effectiveness...
2015 PANAta Marketing Effectiveness Finalists
Millennials are a most puzzling phenomenon in the generations of humans...
Building Trust and Transcending Media through Real Stories
The PANA GMM last February concluded with a reminder that although...
Media Insights 2015 – The Top Five Media of Urban Philippines and Emerging Trends
Media consumption in the Philippines is showing how Filipinos today favor...
Paolo Mercado is Nestlé Philippines’ Director of Communication
Nestlé Philippines, Inc. announces the appointment of Paolo Mercado as Senior Vice...
- Satisfy Your Barbecue Craving at McDonald’s With the New McRib
- Suresh Narayanan is Nestle Philippines Chairman and CEO
- Soar High this Summer at Enchanted Kingdom!
- Teleperformance Co-Presents Benefit Concert for University of the Philippines Scholars
- Teleperformance supports Guinness World Record Tree-Planting Initiative
Six Things CEOs Want From Their Marketing Teams in a Digital Age
From Brother UK to Exterion Media, Lucy Fisher talks to CEOs to find out...
TeamAsia Recognized by DOLE – IMC Agency Found Compliant with PHL Labor Standards
TeamAsia Managing Director Bea Lim receives two certificates from...
- Inaugural Launch of Forbes Philippines
- Omnicom Media Group Appoints Mary Buenaventura to Lead The Philippines
- APPIES 2015 – The Annual Festival to Mark the Best Marketing Ideas in Asia Opens for Submissions
- In the Asean Cities of the Future, Bands Should Think Small for Big Growth
- PhilSTAR Breaks New Ground at MSAP 2015 Congress