McDonald’s, Nestlé Philippines big winners at 3rd PANAta Marketing Effectiveness Awards ~ AlDub Ko ‘To bags Grand PANAta
Congratulations to the winners of the 2016, 3rd PANAta Marketing Effectiveness Awards. The awarding ceremonies is held by Philippine Association of National Advertisers (PANA), and is in recognition of deserving works from organizations that drive the PANA advocacy of ‘Beyond Truth in Advertising’.
Last May 27, 2016 at the Makati Diamond Residences, the 3rd PANAta Awards honored 29 winners that topped 39 finalists—an astounding feat considering a total of 71 submissions.
Foremost on the PANAta Awards platform is to encourage the Philippine...
The Science of Communicating Straight to the Heart
“We see thousands of ads everyday—but how many have left an...
Disney’s Fountain of Youth
Can you imagine what 4 billion US$ is like? It’s the...
2016 PANAta Awards Finalists Unveiled
The Philippine Association of National Advertisers (PANA) is all set to...
Technology, Humanity and Good: JWT’s Top Trends
Every year, agency J. Walter Thompson releases its Top Ten Trends...
Disrupting Media, Traditional Tactics Go Digital and, Millennials Driving Digital Growth
by: Aye Ubaldo
Turning the key to a new year is best...
Enchanted Kingdom Celebrates Philippine Eagle Week
June 4, 2016, Sta. Rosa, Laguna - The majestic Philippine Eagle took...
- LeadSurf Joins Globe Telecom’s Project 1 Phone E-Waste Recycling Program
- Dress up Like an Eagle and Come in Free at Enchanted Kingdom on June 4
- Catch the 2016 NBA Finals and Watch the Games Live on NBA Leagues Pass
- Globe Telecom to Offer iPhone SE in the Philippines starting May 16, 2016
- Teleperformance Philippines Celebrates 20th Anniversary, Opens 17th Site in the Country
WFA Issues First Advice for Combatting Ad Fraud
The World Federation of Advertisers (WFA) has issued its first guidelines to...