2016 PANAF Youth Congress – Success Redefined!
The Philippine Association of National Advertisers Foundation is once again ready to soar to greater heights as they present the 7th Youth Congress on November 18, 2016 at The Elements Centris, Diliman, Quezon City.
This year’s theme is Success Redefined! How do you define and measure success? The most common answer to this question almost always ends up to having all the material things in the world, achieving the ever coveted role, title and position. But success can mean different to...
Blogs, Communities, Connections, and Making Good Content
Yes, blame it on technology. “18 months ago, we were okay...
PANA Brand Academy 2016 – A Suite of Skills for Young Marketers
On the last day of PANA Brand Academy 2016, a series...
McDonald’s, Nestlé Philippines big winners at 3rd PANAta Marketing Effectiveness Awards ~ AlDub Ko ‘To bags Grand PANAta
Congratulations to the winners of the 2016, 3rd PANAta Marketing Effectiveness...
The Science of Communicating Straight to the Heart
“We see thousands of ads everyday—but how many have left an...
Disney’s Fountain of Youth
Can you imagine what 4 billion US$ is like? It’s the...
Enchanted Kingdom Celebrates Philippine Eagle Week
June 4, 2016, Sta. Rosa, Laguna - The majestic Philippine Eagle took...
- LeadSurf Joins Globe Telecom’s Project 1 Phone E-Waste Recycling Program
- Dress up Like an Eagle and Come in Free at Enchanted Kingdom on June 4
- Catch the 2016 NBA Finals and Watch the Games Live on NBA Leagues Pass
- Globe Telecom to Offer iPhone SE in the Philippines starting May 16, 2016
- Teleperformance Philippines Celebrates 20th Anniversary, Opens 17th Site in the Country
WFA Issues First Advice for Combatting Ad Fraud
The World Federation of Advertisers (WFA) has issued its first guidelines to...