Growing Companies in the Information Age
Avon Products, Inc. is a pioneer of direct selling. The beauty and personal care products company traces its roots to New York, USA, where it was founded in 1886 as a direct seller of toiletries to consumers.
Avon mobilized women to join its sales force then, and thereby empowered them to earn their own income decades before women enjoyed the right to vote. Its business strategies were ahead of the time.
Today, we find Avon challenging the model of direct selling in...
In Sports Marketing, ‘Wala pa Ring Tatalo sa Alaska’
By Aye P Ubaldo
Milk and nutrition are almost inseparable. An essential...
Climate Change – Dealing with Reality
Storm surge or silakbo is a tsunami-like phenomenon that happens in...
Six winners at 1st PANAta Marketing Effectiveness Awards
On the road to new, bigger and better events, that is...
One Region, One ASEAN Economic Community
In 2015, the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) will officially...
Press Release: The Philippine Responsible Advertising to Children (RAC) Pledge
Press Release: May 29, 2014
Leading Philippine Food Companies have reinforced their...
by Aye P Ubaldo It was an exciting few weeks for Filipino basketball...
- #PusoToTheMax Cheer!
- Kenneth Yang, President and CEO of McDonald’s Philippines Accepts Andrew Tan’s ALS Ice Bucket Challenge
- Teleperformance Receives Third Consecutive Frost & Sullivan Asia Pacific Contact Center Outsourcing Service Provider of the Year Award
- Teleperformance Partners with Polytechnic University of the Philippines to Help Drive BPO Employment Growth
- Teleperformance Partners with MMDA to Strengthen Efforts in Disaster Preparedness
Six Things CEOs Want From Their Marketing Teams in a Digital Age
From Brother UK to Exterion Media, Lucy Fisher talks to CEOs to find out...
Kantar Media Study Confirms Link Between Twitter Activity and TV Viewing
Twitter activity can provide key insights into TV viewing for brands and...
- OAAP – OMAG Positon on MMDA Resolutions Nos. 10-2014 and 11-2014
- The Bottom Line of Advertising
- Wanted: Good Old-Fashioned Value
- Filipinos Prefer In-Store Experience for Grocery Shopping; Online Shopping for Non-Consumables and Services
- The APPIES 2014 Recognizes 15 Most Brilliant Marketing Communications Ideas in Asia Pacific