Record-breaking GMM with Josiah Go and AlDub – Marketing Lessons from Kalyeserye Phenomenon
Recently at the PANA GMM, renowned Filipino marketing guru Josiah Go talked about marketing from a truly interesting perspective. That is, to analyze within the purview of the current media darlings ‘AlDub’.
The topic alone sparked record-breaking interest. The October General membership meeting got 256 attendees—the most number in PANA GMM history. Where else can you get the best of marketing strategy and insights on the country’s latest media celebrities?
Bestselling author Josiah Go is the Chairman and Chief Marketing Strategist of Mansmith and Fielders,...
Brand Traction’s Paddy Ranggapa busts insight myths at PANA GMM
Recently the PANA GMM went regional with its guest speaker. From...
PANA Digital Playbook-Health and Personal Care
The Philippine Association of National Advertisers (PANA) in partnership with the...
Eight Key Mobile Strategies You Can Apply To Your Business
Mobile phone penetration in the Philippines is overwhelming. There are more...
August 18th PANA Digital Playbook
A round of applause to the team behind the PANA Digital...
Get Ready to Dig Deep at the 6th PANAF IMC Youth Congress
The quest to understand today’s youth has formed for them the...
The Magic Lives Forever at Enchanted Kingdom
Enchanted Kingdom, the first and only world-class theme park in the country...
Are We Witnessing a New Dawn for Public Affairs?
Increasing efforts to regulate combined with an emerging trend...
Google Encourage SMEs to Get Businesses Online
Google Philippines encouraged small and medium enterprises (SMEs) to maximize the opportunities...
- Philippines Ranks 3rd Globally as Home to World’s Most Confident Consumers in Q3 2015
- Digital Formats are Among the Most Trusted Advertising Sources Despite Slow Growth
- Filipino Consumers Trust Word-of-Mouth Recommendations the Most
- Powering your Brands for Growth in South East Asia – (By Jane Ng Client Solutions Director, Southeast Asia)
- Filipino Parents Say Trusted Brand, Nutrition and Safety in Food; Skin Protection and Comfort Provided by Diapers are Best for Their Babies