Saving Lives and Property Through the PANAnaw – 15th PANAF Students’ Competition Focuses on Disaster Preparedness
by Aye P Ubaldo
November is the month that the PANAF, the Foundation arm of the Philippine Association of National Advertisers (PANA), holds its annual Students’ Competition on IMC. The PANAnaw, as it is called, is doing only too well, and is such welcome news to its hardworking organizers.
The PANAF’s theme this year of Disaster Preparedness brought out the best quality communications briefs, strategies and executions from the top universities in the country. Out of a record-breaking 39 entries, a 50...
The 5th PANAF IMC Youth Congress – Learning a Better Way to Go Digital
Digital natives, the youth of today who were born into the...
The IXM Guide to ASC Approvals
Pinoy Shoppers and Uniquely Pinoy Ads
Earlier this year, Lou-Ann Navalta of Nielsen Philippines presented the Asian...
Growing Companies in the Information Age
Avon Products, Inc. is a pioneer of direct selling. The beauty...
In Sports Marketing, ‘Wala pa Ring Tatalo sa Alaska’
By Aye P Ubaldo
Milk and nutrition are almost inseparable. An essential...
Nestlé Philippines, Partners United For Healthier Kids
By Aye P Ubaldo It’s a serious problem, and it’s about time something...
- Teleperformance Completes Construction of 100 Homes at Gawad Kalinga Village in Rizal
- Sony Brings #PassTheCheer, Loud & Clear Pre-Xmas
- Unilab does chill with #LagingGoodVibes
- 18 years, 30 Clinics, But Only One TMC
- Teleperformance Philippines is recognized by the 2014 Aon Hewitt Best Employers™ program
Six Things CEOs Want From Their Marketing Teams in a Digital Age
From Brother UK to Exterion Media, Lucy Fisher talks to CEOs to find out...
What You Googled in 2014
By Aye P Ubaldo Every year-end, Google the brand taps from their algorithms...
- Three-In-a-Row: MRM//McCann Is Digital Agency of the Year
- Google Helps OFWs Connect With Their Families this Yuletide Season
- Filipinos Get More Media Content Via Multiple Screens
- McCann’s Love of Country Campaigns Win at the 2014 Araw Values Awards
- Nielsen: Filipinos Spend Close to Three Hours on Their Smartphones