In Sports Marketing, ‘Wala pa Ring Tatalo sa Alaska’
By Aye P Ubaldo
Milk and nutrition are almost inseparable. An essential element to growth and development, milk is big business. For Alaska Milk Corporation, one of the country’s largest dairy manufacturers, however, they are not just selling milk, per se. They’re in the business of nutrition.
“Alaska knows health is the biggest wealth. It is the journey to a stronger nation, that is through nutrition and active lifestyle,” said Wilfred Steven Uytengsu, President and CEO of Alaska, speaking to a full...
Climate Change – Dealing with Reality
Storm surge or silakbo is a tsunami-like phenomenon that happens in...
Six winners at 1st PANAta Marketing Effectiveness Awards
On the road to new, bigger and better events, that is...
One Region, One ASEAN Economic Community
In 2015, the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) will officially...
Press Release: The Philippine Responsible Advertising to Children (RAC) Pledge
Press Release: May 29, 2014
Leading Philippine Food Companies have reinforced their...
Dealing with Digital
The phenomenon that is the Internet was predicted before its time,...
by Aye P Ubaldo It was an exciting few weeks for Filipino basketball...
- #PusoToTheMax Cheer!
- Kenneth Yang, President and CEO of McDonald’s Philippines Accepts Andrew Tan’s ALS Ice Bucket Challenge
- Teleperformance Receives Third Consecutive Frost & Sullivan Asia Pacific Contact Center Outsourcing Service Provider of the Year Award
- Teleperformance Partners with Polytechnic University of the Philippines to Help Drive BPO Employment Growth
- Teleperformance Partners with MMDA to Strengthen Efforts in Disaster Preparedness
Adspend AND GDP – 2014 Update
June 19, 2014 - ALERT 19/14 Management Digest In past ALERTs we have discussed...
The Bottom Line of Advertising
If you will be guaranteed sales for spending X amount on advertising,...
- Wanted: Good Old-Fashioned Value
- Filipinos Prefer In-Store Experience for Grocery Shopping; Online Shopping for Non-Consumables and Services
- The APPIES 2014 Recognizes 15 Most Brilliant Marketing Communications Ideas in Asia Pacific
- Unilever’s Ed Sunico Heads 2014 Araw Values Advertising Awards
- DM9 JaymeSyfu Wins Its First Agency of the Year Award