Climate Change – Dealing with Reality
Storm surge or silakbo is a tsunami-like phenomenon that happens in coastal areas. The abnormal rise of water is caused mainly by strong winds during hurricanes or tropical storms.
The threat of a silakbo was largely underestimated in the Philippines until Typhoon Yolanda, internationally known as Haiyan, despite repeated and urgent warnings from the Philippine Atmospheric Geophysical and Astronomical Services Administration (PAGASA) in November 2013.
“It killed more than 6,000 people and caused damages at P571 billion. Storm surge – many said...
Six winners at 1st PANAta Marketing Effectiveness Awards
On the road to new, bigger and better events, that is...
One Region, One ASEAN Economic Community
In 2015, the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) will officially...
Press Release: The Philippine Responsible Advertising to Children (RAC) Pledge
Press Release: May 29, 2014
Leading Philippine Food Companies have reinforced their...
Dealing with Digital
The phenomenon that is the Internet was predicted before its time,...
Mobile – The Future of Marketing
“The best mobile campaigns are the ones that work with other...
Eto na ang cheer ng bayan para sa Gilas!...
- Kenneth Yang, President and CEO of McDonald’s Philippines Accepts Andrew Tan’s ALS Ice Bucket Challenge
- Teleperformance Receives Third Consecutive Frost & Sullivan Asia Pacific Contact Center Outsourcing Service Provider of the Year Award
- Teleperformance Partners with Polytechnic University of the Philippines to Help Drive BPO Employment Growth
- Teleperformance Partners with MMDA to Strengthen Efforts in Disaster Preparedness
- Wonderful World with Globe series continues with Digital Lifestyle Expo
Adspend AND GDP – 2014 Update
June 19, 2014 - ALERT 19/14 Management Digest In past ALERTs we have discussed...
The APPIES 2014 Recognizes 15 Most Brilliant Marketing Communications Ideas in Asia Pacific
Singapore, August 18 2014 ¡V The APPIES 2014 announces winners of the...