Building Trust and Transcending Media through Real Stories
The PANA GMM last February concluded with a reminder that although the top five media of the Philippines compels engaging one’s audience through multi screens and/or multi media, it is content that holds significance for the audience.
This March, EON chief executive Junie del Mundo shares how storytelling has the power to move the audience regardless of media.
EON is the only PR firm in the Philippines recognized among the Top 250 PR Firms in the World. Mr. del Mundo believes it’s...
Media Insights 2015 – The Top Five Media of Urban Philippines and Emerging Trends
Media consumption in the Philippines is showing how Filipinos today favor...
The Philippine Economy – Strong and Steady in 2015
It seems the positive trends related to the Philippine Economy is...
PANA 2015: Responsible Marketing Communications with a Purpose
PANA starts the year with the requisite induction of the 2015...
Saving Lives and Property Through the PANAnaw – 15th PANAF Students’ Competition Focuses on Disaster Preparedness
by Aye P Ubaldo
November is the month that the PANAF, the...
The 5th PANAF IMC Youth Congress – Learning a Better Way to Go Digital
Digital natives, the youth of today who were born into the...
Satisfy Your Barbecue Craving at McDonald’s With the New McRib
Manila, Philippines – When it comes to food, people have different opinions...
- Suresh Narayanan is Nestle Philippines Chairman and CEO
- Soar High this Summer at Enchanted Kingdom!
- Teleperformance Co-Presents Benefit Concert for University of the Philippines Scholars
- Teleperformance supports Guinness World Record Tree-Planting Initiative
- Teleperformance Philippines Runs for Scholars
Six Things CEOs Want From Their Marketing Teams in a Digital Age
From Brother UK to Exterion Media, Lucy Fisher talks to CEOs to find out...
- Filipinos have the strongest desire to be always connected
- Browse the Internet the...
- FMCG Sales in Convenience Stores Almost Doubles, Kantar Worldpanel Study Shows
- STAR Blazes New Trails with ‘Wheels TV’
- STAR wins Quill Award of Execellence
- PHD celebrates those that have shaped the network for 25th Anniversary
- Filipinos Feel No Change in Purchasing Ability, Kantar Worldpanel Study Shows