Technology, Humanity and Good: JWT’s Top Trends
Every year, agency J. Walter Thompson releases its Top Ten Trends gathered from all over the world. Trends culled from over 100 insights help build strategies and push ideas. From these 100, JWT Manila’s Pam Garcia, Executive Strategic Planning Director, sized up the 10 that push the envelope: Culture, Tech Innovation, Travel and Hospitality, Brands and Marketing, Food and Drink, Beauty, Retail, Health, Lifestyle and Luxury.
As focus points they will rule 2016, and the sum of it is: Technology, Humanity,...
Disrupting Media, Traditional Tactics Go Digital and, Millennials Driving Digital Growth
by: Aye Ubaldo
Turning the key to a new year is best...
For 2016, A New and Younger Generation
2015 was electric, and eclectic for PANA, its activities and events...
16th PANAF Students’ Competition – It’s all about voting wisely
Every year, the foundation arm of the Philippine Association of National...
PANAF Youth Congress – Wholistic, Exponential, and Real, Me
The 6th PANAF IMC Youth Congress focused on preparing oneself before...
Record-breaking GMM with Josiah Go and AlDub – Marketing Lessons from Kalyeserye Phenomenon
Recently at the PANA GMM, renowned Filipino marketing guru Josiah Go...
Enchanting Summer Fiesta at Enchanted Kingdom
Wondering a perfect getaway for your friends & families this summer vacation?...
- Globe Champions Environmental Sustainability Among Private Corporations Through Project 1 Phone
- Globe Backs Campaign to Push for Women Issues Ahead of National Elections
- Get the New Samsung Gear VR, Free on Globe Platinum Lifestyle Plan
- The new Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge best enjoyed with the Globe MyLifestyle Plan
- SM ventures into stand-alone cinemas
Global Marketers Seek a New Model for Insights
Research identifies key changes required to make insights more effective partners in...
Consumers Supplement Traditional TV with Video-on-Demand
Manila, PHILIPPINES, 1 APRIL 2016 –With the rise of video-on-demand platforms where...
- 25 Markets to Deliver Nielsen Total Digital Campaign Measurement by end of 2016
- What are Connected Shoppers Doing and Not Doing Online?
- Authentic Content is King – Google Announces Most Viewed YouTube Ads in PH
- A Box of Hope, an Infinite of Kindness
- Filipinos End 2015 with Most Bullish Consumer Sentiment in Southeast Asia