Pinoy Shoppers and Uniquely Pinoy Ads
Earlier this year, Lou-Ann Navalta of Nielsen Philippines presented the Asian Tigers – the rising middle class of Asia – to the third PANA GMM, revealing that the Philippine middle class is strengthening along with its neighbors.
Nielsen Philippines’ executive director and practice activation lead returns this October for the last PANA GMM of the year to further discuss her expertise in “The Evolution of the Pinoy Shopper”. She shares five themes now trending with Filipino consumers and in the retail...
Growing Companies in the Information Age
Avon Products, Inc. is a pioneer of direct selling. The beauty...
In Sports Marketing, ‘Wala pa Ring Tatalo sa Alaska’
By Aye P Ubaldo
Milk and nutrition are almost inseparable. An essential...
Climate Change – Dealing with Reality
Storm surge or silakbo is a tsunami-like phenomenon that happens in...
Six winners at 1st PANAta Marketing Effectiveness Awards
On the road to new, bigger and better events, that is...
One Region, One ASEAN Economic Community
In 2015, the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) will officially...
Teleperformance Philippines is recognized by the 2014 Aon Hewitt Best Employers™ program
Manila, Philippines – October 30, 2014 – Teleperformance, the global leader...
- Samsung Launches Digital Gallery at Yuchengco Museum
- #PusoToTheMax Delivers
- #PusoToTheMax Cheer!
- Kenneth Yang, President and CEO of McDonald’s Philippines Accepts Andrew Tan’s ALS Ice Bucket Challenge
- Teleperformance Receives Third Consecutive Frost & Sullivan Asia Pacific Contact Center Outsourcing Service Provider of the Year Award
Six Things CEOs Want From Their Marketing Teams in a Digital Age
From Brother UK to Exterion Media, Lucy Fisher talks to CEOs to find out...
Deck the Halls for Christmas Shoppers
(Manila, Philippines, October 24, 2014) — Christmas celebrations in the Philippines are...
- 40 “Doodle 4 Google” Finalists Vie for Votes
- Turner International Names New Sales Director for Southeast Asia – Appointment of Awantika Sood Bolsters Regional Ad-Sales Team
- PHAR Pioneers First Ever Commercially Branded Airline in the Philippines
- Direct Sales Booming in PH, Kantar Worldpanel Reveals
- PHD Scoops ‘Media Network of the Year’ at Spikes Asia, While India and New Zealand Take Home Gold