Media Insights 2015 – The Top Five Media of Urban Philippines and Emerging Trends
Media consumption in the Philippines is showing how Filipinos today favor screen-based media. Television is at the peak of the country’s media landscape, followed by mobile, outdoor (out-of-home), the Internet and radio.
The study by Strategic Consumer and Media Insights Inc. (SCMI) covers urban Filipinos from 20 cities representing all 13 regions in the Philippines. Magazines, DVDs/VCDs, cinema and newspapers trail behind the top five in the urban group’s media touch points.
There are 39,480,000 urban Filipinos or urban consumers aged 10...
The Philippine Economy – Strong and Steady in 2015
It seems the positive trends related to the Philippine Economy is...
PANA 2015: Responsible Marketing Communications with a Purpose
PANA starts the year with the requisite induction of the 2015...
Saving Lives and Property Through the PANAnaw – 15th PANAF Students’ Competition Focuses on Disaster Preparedness
by Aye P Ubaldo
November is the month that the PANAF, the...
The 5th PANAF IMC Youth Congress – Learning a Better Way to Go Digital
Digital natives, the youth of today who were born into the...
The IXM Guide to ASC Approvals
Accenture Expands Footprint in the Philippines, Announces Third Delivery Center in Ilocos
Photo shows (from left to right) San Nicolas Vice...
- Experience Shell Eco-marathon Asia 2015! REGISTER NOW!
- Teleperformance Gives Away Five Brand New Cars
- Teleperformance opens recruitment center at Metro Point Mall in Pasay City
- Nestlé Philippines, Partners United For Healthier Kids
- Teleperformance Completes Construction of 100 Homes at Gawad Kalinga Village in Rizal
Six Things CEOs Want From Their Marketing Teams in a Digital Age
From Brother UK to Exterion Media, Lucy Fisher talks to CEOs to find out...
PHD celebrates those that have shaped the network for 25th Anniversary
PHD will today kick off a series of activity, to run throughout...
- Filipinos Feel No Change in Purchasing Ability, Kantar Worldpanel Study Shows
- Top Strategy, Creative, HR Appointments Bared at Ogilvy & Mather Philippines
- Filipino Consumers Tie with Indonesians as World’s 2nd Most Optimistic in Q4 2014
- What You Googled in 2014
- Three-In-a-Row: MRM//McCann Is Digital Agency of the Year