Six winners at 1st PANAta Marketing Effectiveness Awards
On the road to new, bigger and better events, that is what the Philippine Association of National Advertisers (PANA) is all about in 2014. Recently, PANA held its 1st PANAta Marketing Effectiveness Awards at the Shangri-la Makati Hotel, where six winners won made history.
Three External Communications excellence awards under Brand Category were given. First up, GMA Marketing and Productions for Del Monte Kitchenomics Branded Content and Integrated Mobile App bagged the award for the Programs category. For TV, the award...
One Region, One ASEAN Economic Community
In 2015, the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) will officially...
Press Release: The Philippine Responsible Advertising to Children (RAC) Pledge
Press Release: May 29, 2014
Leading Philippine Food Companies have reinforced their...
Dealing with Digital
The phenomenon that is the Internet was predicted before its time,...
Mobile – The Future of Marketing
“The best mobile campaigns are the ones that work with other...
Philippines Catching Up with Asian Tigers
The future of the market is with the growing middle class,...
PLDT Statement on The Last Home Stand Basketball Event
PLDT has announced that The Last Home Stand basketball event between Gilas Pilipinas...
- Globe Brings Modern Network to Life with Partnership with Lotus F1
- Globe Telecom: Network Now 100% 3G; Full 4G Coverage in 90 Days
- McDonald’s Philippines Seals Partnership with KidZania Manila
- Teleperformance Philippines Celebrates 18 Years of Excellence and Leadership, Offers More Exciting Career Opportunities
- Teleperformance Philippines Runs for Scholars
Adspend AND GDP – 2014 Update
June 19, 2014 - ALERT 19/14 Management Digest In past ALERTs we have discussed...
Keynote Speakers for APPIES 2014 Unveiled
Singapore, July 22 2014 - Organisers of the APPIES 2014 Asia Pacific...
- Philippines Sees Surge in Consumer Confidence While Confidence Levels Dip in Many Southeast Asia Markets in Q2 2014
- Lucky Me, is the Most Chosen Brand in the Philippines, Kantar Worldpanel Brand Footprint Reveals
- Yahoo! Creates Own Storm With Celebrity Awards 2014 at MoA Arena
- Shopping Science, Convenience Marts: TNS Retail’s Latest Survey
- Touring in Style, On the Road Bus Caps Yahoo! Celebrity Awards Campus Tour ~ Celeb Winners Announced July 18 at MOA Arena