The Philippine Economy – Strong and Steady in 2015
It seems the positive trends related to the Philippine Economy is set to continue this year. At the first PANA GMM of 2015, Dr. Bernardo Villegas of the University of Asia and the Pacific confirms that the Philippines is “the New Tiger of Asia”.
Dr. Bernardo, who earned his Ph.D. in Economics in Harvard University, believes the country is experiencing the gains of over 25 years of reforms.
“Starting with political reforms from Cory Aquino, reforms of Fidel Ramos, believe it or...
PANA 2015: Responsible Marketing Communications with a Purpose
PANA starts the year with the requisite induction of the 2015...
Saving Lives and Property Through the PANAnaw – 15th PANAF Students’ Competition Focuses on Disaster Preparedness
by Aye P Ubaldo
November is the month that the PANAF, the...
The 5th PANAF IMC Youth Congress – Learning a Better Way to Go Digital
Digital natives, the youth of today who were born into the...
The IXM Guide to ASC Approvals
Pinoy Shoppers and Uniquely Pinoy Ads
Earlier this year, Lou-Ann Navalta of Nielsen Philippines presented the Asian...
Accenture Expands Footprint in the Philippines, Announces Third Delivery Center in Ilocos
Photo shows (from left to right) San Nicolas Vice...
- Teleperformance Gives Away Five Brand New Cars
- Teleperformance opens recruitment center at Metro Point Mall in Pasay City
- Nestlé Philippines, Partners United For Healthier Kids
- Teleperformance Completes Construction of 100 Homes at Gawad Kalinga Village in Rizal
- Sony Brings #PassTheCheer, Loud & Clear Pre-Xmas
Six Things CEOs Want From Their Marketing Teams in a Digital Age
From Brother UK to Exterion Media, Lucy Fisher talks to CEOs to find out...
PHD celebrates those that have shaped the network for 25th Anniversary
PHD will today kick off a series of activity, to run throughout...
- Filipinos Feel No Change in Purchasing Ability, Kantar Worldpanel Study Shows
- Top Strategy, Creative, HR Appointments Bared at Ogilvy & Mather Philippines
- Filipino Consumers Tie with Indonesians as World’s 2nd Most Optimistic in Q4 2014
- What You Googled in 2014
- Three-In-a-Row: MRM//McCann Is Digital Agency of the Year