PANA Brand Academy 2015 Now Underway
Sixty-eight junior marketers took part in the first day of the 2015 PANA Brand Academy, which continues for the next three Fridays, July 3, July 10 and July 17* at the Hotel Intercontinental, Makati.
The PANA Brand Academy is a series of seminar-workshops for young marketers and marketing communicators. It is designed to build and enhance their knowledge of the marketing profession. Speakers are industry authorities with a vast wealth of experience and wisdom.
There are four seminars for each Friday of...
User Experience – Delivering Joy of Use and Consistency
If customer experience is the sum of all interactions between the...
PANA Digital Playbook Seminar
Marketers in the real estate and retail industry gathered last June...
Probinsyanomics – Understanding the Rural Economy
Rural areas tend to be overlooked in marketing and economics, especially...
2015 PANAta Marketing Effectiveness Awards Recognizes Winners
HOTEL INTERCONTINENTAL, MAKATI – “Kaya natin love ang PANAta Awards, kasi...
2015 PANAta Marketing Effectiveness Awards Winners
Congratulations to all the winners of the 2nd PANAta Marketing Effectiveness...
Enchanted Kingdom Leads EduTourism and Funfair Safety Forum
Visitors of amusement parks and attractions have fun topmost in mind, but...
- Samsung Ranked No. 1 Brand in Asia – Campaign Asia- Pacific Launches Asia’s Top 1000 Brands report 2015
- Nestlé Grants Scholarships for 90 Ice Cream Vendors’ Children
- Paolo Mercado is Nestlé Philippines’ Director of Communication
- Satisfy Your Barbecue Craving at McDonald’s With the New McRib
- Suresh Narayanan is Nestle Philippines Chairman and CEO
Life Lessons From Mentoring Young Entrepreneurs
By Waithera Ng'ang'a, CEO, Marketing Society of Kenya Recently, I had the honour of...
Great Taste, Rising Star in Kantar Worldpanel Brand Footprint Study – Nescafe, Lucky Me Still Most Chosen Brands in PH
Great Taste, a local coffee brand, moves up six notches to become...
- Filipinos Embrace New Product Offerings
- Filipinos’ Increasing Appetite for Convenience Spurring Convenience Store Growth
- Nielsen Appoints Craig Johnson as Head of Reach Solutions in Southeast Asia, North Asia and Pacific
- TeamAsia Recognized by DOLE – IMC Agency Found Compliant with PHL Labor Standards
- Inaugural Launch of Forbes Philippines