Programmatic supply-chain transparency Session
June 10, 2020 (Wednesday) 04:00 PM in Singapore | Manila
Programmatic transparency is back in the spotlight once again following ISBA & PwC’s seminal new study revealing what the programmatic supply-chain looks like for 15 UK advertisers.
Join this webinar to hear the details from Steve Chester (ISBA) and Sam Tomlinson (PwC). Then, across two separate sessions we’ll consider and debate the implications through the lens of global and APAC advertisers.
Join to hear from client speakers keen to share their points of view on global and regional programmatic transparency, including:
- Istvan Kozari, Global Head of Digital Media, Kaspersky Lab
• Matt Birkby, Global Media Director, EA
• Mazen Mroueh, Senior Global Digital Media & Technology Lead, Friesland Campina
• Rachel Mervis, Global Programmatic Lead, Nestle
• Rohan Kamra, Regional Marketing & Media Manager – Asia Pacific & Japan
• Steve Pollack, Head of Media Communications, Nestle UK
• Silas Lewis-Meilus, Director, Head of Media APAC, GSK
This webinar is for WFA- PANA Members only. Please register with your company e-mail address, if you would like to receive the webinar recording.
Please see mailer to register.