For a complete package of family fun adventure this summer, Enchanted Kingdom (EK) is ultimately the choice for a whole bunch of cool and soaring outdoor activities.
EK has wide array of recreational activities catering to all ages. First in the bucket list for thrill seekers is the latest ride addition – AIR Race. It may not be the tallest ride at EK, nor it’s the fastest and may deceivingly look quite tame, but the new Air Race gives you the most challenging experience in the park. We challenge anyone to walk from it without feeling nauseous as the ride really turns your world upside down! Along with the popular sky rides like Disk-O-Magic, Anchor’s Away & Space Shuttle, it will surely be one of the most unforgettable rides of your life. Take away the heat of the sun and ready to get wet on the splash rides like Jungle Log Jam, Bump & Splash and Rio Grande Rapids.
The Philippines iconic theme park also allows you to experience the rocking 7D Interactive Motion Theater, an interactive light gun motion ride where adults and kids can join in the thrilling real time adventure. While the 3D ride at Rialto Theatre which features Green Lantern will surely create quality bonding time for the whole clan.
Enjoy its family-oriented entertainment from Enchante Goes Broadway at the Eldar’s Tent, EK offers a world class performance of your favorite Broadway musicals. Victoria’s Way at the bandstand, EK’s premier female group, brings a complete package of a total performance with a different caliber of vocal power. Once Carmela, Patricia, Micheline, and Carissa take the stage, they leave the audience captivated and definitely wanting more.
Catch EK’s Lenten show offering, CENAKULO ROCK, an Evangeli-tainment (Evangelism-Entertainment) that depicts the Passion of Christ. This gives the park guests the chance to witness EK’s own modern interpretation musicale inspired by the old Filipino Senakulo tradition.
On April 5, EASTER Sunday bring your kids to join the EKciting EASTER EGGSPLORATION. Jazz up and create your own Easter Eggs and a chance to take home EK merchandize items.
Enchanted Kingdom made it more affordable with the following promos;
- 4 + 1 Women Soaring High Promo in celebration of Women’s month! Get a chance to WIN an LG G3 BEAT!! (promo runs from March 1-29 2015).
- 70th Anniversary Mercury SUKI Treat 4 + 1 Promo. (promo runs from March 1-29, 2015).
- Soaring treat for students this summer! RDP Pass bundled with 1 Eldar’s Hat Dilly Bar for only P480 from MARCH 26 to MAY 31, 2015 only.
- Worry no more for a long day trip, EK in partnership with El Cielito Hotel offers a family package tour good for four (4) persons that cover overnight accommodation in their Executive Room with breakfast, Regular Day Passes and shuttle services.
- Convert your Globe points to avail the Reg. Day Passes.
To know more about this full-packed summer promos, see print ad for more details or log on to www.enchantedkingdom.ph or call us at 02-584-3535 or 02-830-3535.