Founded in 1834, Ayala Corporation is one of the oldest and most respected business groups in the Philippines with a diversified business portfolio that includes real estate development, banking and financial services, telecommunications, water distribution infrastructure, electronics manufacturing services, automotive dealership, overseas real estate investments, business process outsourcing (BPO), infrastructure, renewable energy, and power.
Ayala has leveraged its portfolio of assets, brand equity, and competitive advantages to enhance its position of leadership in key lines of business:
- Ayala Land is the Philippines’ largest fully integrated property developer and one of the most successful developers of prime commercial spaces in the country
- Bank of the Philippine Islands is one of the largest Philippine banks and has a lead position in intermediation capacity, corporate and consumer lending, remittances, and electronic banking
- Globe Telecom is a major provider of telecommunications services in the Philippines formed out of a partnership between Ayala and Singapore Telecom
- Manila Water is the sole provider of water and wastewater services in the East Zone of Metro Manila and now has existing operations in other parts of the Philippines and the region
- Integrated Micro-Electronics is a leading electronics manufacturing services provider in the region
- Ayala Automotive Holdings Corporation is a leading vehicle dealership network of both Honda and Isuzu brands in the Philippines
- LiveIt Investments is the holding company for Ayala’s investments in the BPO sector
- AG Holdings is the holding company for the Ayala group’s international property investments in the United States and Asia
- AC Energy is Ayala’s power generation holding company with investments in the development of solar, wind, and mini-hydro energy sources
Ayala’s commitment to corporate social responsibility is largely expressed through Ayala Foundation’s programs that cover education, art and culture, entrepreneurship, the environment, and sustainable development.