2015 PANAta Marketing Effectiveness Awards Recognizes Winners
HOTEL INTERCONTINENTAL, MAKATI – “Kaya natin love ang PANAta Awards, kasi parang bottomless iced tea,” remarks event co-host Chito Maniago of CEMEX Philippines at the awarding ceremony.
Indeed, 59 awardees emerged at the PANAta Marketing Effectiveness Awards out of 89 entries this 2015. It is the most number of PANAta awardees to date.
The original PANAta Awards was conceived in 2009 to recognize PANA members for advertising and marketing campaigns that highlight Filipino values. Last year, PANA reinvented PANAta in line with the organization’s mission of “Beyond Truth in Advertising”, thus, the PANAta Marketing Effectiveness Awards was established.
The PANAta Marketing Effectiveness Awards distinguishes brand communications that strengthen and build business on top of espousing core PANA values. The competition has since opened up to the industry at large, which involves advertisers, advertising agencies, media agencies, advertising suppliers, academe, government agencies and non-government organizations.
Its categories include academe, advocacy marketing, brand and internal communications, with subcategories under advocacy marketing, brand and internal communications.
Entries are judged on four criteria: business challenge and objectives for 20 points, big idea for 20 points, execution for 20 points and business results for 40 points.
A score of 85 points in a category qualifies an entry as a PANAta Awardee. The top three scorers are bestowed the Gold, Silver and Bronze. The Gold Award, however, requires a score of at least 90 points.
The 2015 PANAta Marketing Effectiveness Awards successfully conducted a 100% purely online judging. All of the materials submitted underwent rigorous judging by our distinctive panel of judges from the academe and advertising industry.
To further ensure fairness in the competition, the online judging system incorporated a special feature which addressed conflict of interest situations for judges evaluating entries from their own companies or clients or from their competitors.
The very first Grand PANAta was awarded this 2015. Its winner was chosen among the Gold winners across the different categories.
The Grand PANAta Award was created to recognize that one marketing campaign with outstanding results, which is special or unique for offering higher value like a product re-positioned, a new way of engaging consumers, an insight that made a different or an idea that opened new possibilities.
Golden Arches Development Corp. won the first Grand PANAta Award for Project Together, a brand and community building campaign that has now set the standard for future Grand PANAta Awards.
Congratulations to all the winners of the 2015 PANAta Marketing Effectiveness Awards:
- UP Mindanao for #IMCDavao Seminar Workshop
- De La Salle University/AdCreate Society for “Never Okay”
Advocacy Marketing – Single Medium – Activation
- Johnson & Johnson Philippines for “Brighter Future”
- Petron Corporation for “Petron Lakbay Alalay 2014”
- BBDO for “Johnson’s Baby Active Fresh Playscapes”
Advocacy Marketing – Single Medium – Digital and Mobile
- OgilvyOne Manila for “Coca-Cola Sari-Saring Happiness”
- Jollibee Foods Corporation for “Foreignoy”
- ABS-CBN Corporation for Pasahero: Passenger Safety App
Advocacy Marketing – Single Medium – PR
- Lafarge Cement Services (Phils.) for “Daanbantayan”
- Globe Telecom for Globe #ProjectWonderful
Advocacy Marketing – Single Medium – TV
- GMA Marketing and Production, Inc. for GMA Share the Love Campaign
- GMA Network for GMA News TV Station ID: “May Pag-asa”
- Globe Telecom for Globe #StopSpam
Advocacy Marketing – Integrated Program
- Alaska Milk Corporation for Nutrition Action Campaign Program + World Milk Day
- Jollibee Foods Corp. for Jollibee MaagaAngPasko 20th Year
- Shell Companies in the Philippines for Sell Eco-marathon Asia 2014: “Driving Innovation and Smarter Mobility”
- The Philippine Star for #28StoriesOfGiving
- Globe Telecom for Globe Project 1 Phone
- GMA Marketing Productions, Inc. for “Kapuso Milyonaryo”
- IXM for #TaraLaroTayoSaLabas
- MEC Philippines/Energizer Philippines for “Rebuilding an Eveready Philippines”
- Megaworld Corporation for Children’s Theater at Eastwood Mall
- PJ Lhuillier, Inc. for Cebuana Lhuillier Search for the Happiest Pinoy
Internal Communications – Tools
- DMCI Homes for “Ours is a Story on Quality”
- Shell Companies in the Philippines for Customer and You Training Camp: “The Journey that Begins with a Smile”
Internal Communications – Programs
- Avanza, Inc./Mondelez Philippines for Mondelez KaJoy Partner Program
- Mondelez Philippines for Mjoy! Employee Engagement Campaign
- Globe Telecom for “Give”
- Shell Companies in the Philippines for “Be Well for a Healthier Shell”
- Shell Companies in the Philippines for “Re-energizing the Life-saving Rules” Campaign
Brand – Single Medium – Activation
- Golden Arches Development Corp. for Kiddie Crew
- IXM for Sips Care-avan
- SMDC for SMDC Pyromusical Competition
- SMDC for SMDC Night Series
Brand – Single Medium – Digital and Mobile
- Sun Life of Canada (Phils.), Inc. for “#PYOLO: Raising a Financially Prepared Generation”
- ABS-CBN Convergence, Inc. for ABS-CBN Mobile’s Social Media Success: The Triumph of Engaging Content
- Campaigns & Grey for “Lullabye”
- Nestlé Philippines for “Agents of Break”
- Mondelez International for “Tang Flavors of Christmas
- Nestlé Philippines for “Facebook Down”
Brand – Single Medium – Print
- LTS Luggage Trading & Services for Delsey Innovations Print Ad Series
Brand – Single Medium – TV
- Golden Arches Development Corp. for “Princess Dad”
- Seven A.D. for PSBank “Flirt” TVC 30s
Brand – Integrated Program – Tactical (Promotions)
- GMA Marketing and Production, Inc. for Del Monte Kitchenomics Branded Content and Companion Mobile App
Brand – Integrated Program – Brand Building (Thematic)
- Golden Arches Development Corp for Project Together
- Coca-Cola Far East Limited for “Share a Coke PH: Happiest Thank You”
- Nestlé Philippines for “Milo 50 Years of Building Champions”
- ABS-CBN Convergence, Inc. for “Happy Lang Walang Ending”
- Green Cross, Inc. for “Do Good Get Dirty”
- Johnson & Johnson Philippines for Modess #MakeYourMove Campaign
- Kimberly-Clark Philippines, Inc. for Step Step Up Campaign
- Mindshare for Cream Silk 30th Anniversary Ball: “A Grand Celebration of Beauty”
- Mindshare for Lady’s Choice Real Mayo Macaroni Salad
- Nestlé Philippines for “Fresh Starts”
- Nestlé Philippines for “Trends”
- Shell Companies in the Philippines for “Shell: 100 Years of Helping Build a Nation”
- Splash Corporation for Bagong Ganda, Bagong Pag-asa Campaign
- Watsons Personal Care Stores for Launch of Watson Generic
- Watsons Personal Care Stores for Watsons Label Switch and Save Campaign
Grand PANAta Award
- Golden Arches Development Corp for Project Together